Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Olivia Wilde Covers Allure October 2011




Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Olivia Wilde is featured on the front of Allure's October 2011 issue.The “House” hottie talks about deeply personal things like her divorce in the accompanying interview, confessing, “It was the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to deal with.”However, she says she gained perspective from the experience- “I got married at a very young age, so I sort of jumped into a stage of adulthood prematurely. I learned quite a lot.”As for her rumored dating life these days, Olivia says her schedule is pretty sparse. “I mean, in order to be dating all the people they think I am, I’d need four vaginas! It is impossible!”Ms. Wilde also shared the challenges that came with playing Justin Timberlake’s mom in “In Time.” "We were rehearsing, and I remember the director saying, 'No, stop! It looks like you're going to make out.' 'Nope—that looks like you're going to make out, too.' We were like, 'Oh, God.’ I had to find a way to think of him as my son… He's got these incredible blue eyes, so I imagined him as a little baby Justin. And he was able to transfer a lot of his feelings about his mom onto me. We're both total acting nerds."