Friday, September 9, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis Goes Naked For PETA


I have a feeling that Elisabetta Canalis won’t stay unknown to most Americans for long. Especially since she decided to shed all her clothes for PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. The photos will be going up Tuesday, with the first ones being unveiled on Rodeo Drive.

According to Page Six, Elisabetta has been against fur since childhood after watching a graphic documentary about what they do to animals to get fur. “I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life.” Elisabetta was the perfect person for the job really. Have you seen her body? Seriously that must be genetics.

Elisabetta is currently busy prepping for her spot on Dancing with the Stars. The cast list was revealed last week and is sure to be quite the interesting year. I wonder if Elisabetta’s ex George Clooney will be watching the show? The two split up in June after nearly two years together. He has to be cheering her on, right?

According to a friend, Elisabetta’s ultimate goal is to make it big in America. I’m pretty sure she’s on her way. Tastefully done nude photos–check, long relationship with one of America’s hottest–check, being on Dancing with the Stars–check…I’m thinking she’ll probably be just fine. Launch the gallery to see all the pics from Elisabetta’s camp