Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adele Is British Vogue Cover Girl, Let’s Us Into Her Private Life



Let’s all agree that Adele is the greatest thing to happen to music since Neil Diamond. We got that? Good. The British songstress with a voice that can melt hearts is British Vogue’s October cover girl and she is really telling it like it is. Seriously, she might be the most down to earth celebrity out there, and it very much comes through in the interview.

She wants audiences to know she isn’t someone who is obsessed with body image and weight. “My life is full of drama and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don’t like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine.”

Body image isn’t the only thing on Adele’s mind. You wouldn’t think, judging based on her performances, that Adele has got some major stage fright issues. “I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s*it myself before everything … the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show! I’m scared of audiences. One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I’ve thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don’t like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot.” Hopefully all that anxiety isn’t what is getting her sick and unable to perform.

Well, that doesn’t sound like fun. Honestly though, I think it probably helps give that pain and emotion we hear in her voice. No wonder all celebs, like Nick Jonas and his new girlfriend Delta Goodrem, like to check her out. You go Adele. Loves.