Friday, September 9, 2011

Hugh Jackman Covers Men’s Fitness

Hugh Jackman 42, is the cover boy for the October, 2011 issue of Men’s Fitness Magazine and as always looks like a very delicious and delectable DILF. And we have his incredible career to thank for that because otherwise he wouldn’t be so DILFy and more stringy:

“I don’t really enjoy training. People say it’s addictive, but I’m like, ‘Not so much,’” Jackman says. “If I weren’t getting paid or didn’t have a character like Wolverine to maintain, I would just be a tall, lean, fit guy.

Still quite possibly DILFy nonetheless. To train for the Wolverine movie he had to consume 6,000 calories a day and work his sweet DILFy buns off but it’s getting harder (pun totally intended):

“Over the past three or four years it’s gotten a lot tougher,” “I have to eat a stricter diet. I have to train even harder. I can’t get away with what I used to.”

Preach it sister. It does get harder but totally worth it. Hugh Jackman’s latest movie is Real Steel hits theatres October 7.