Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Taylor Lautner Takes "Breaking Dawn" to the Big Apple




Hitting the morning talk show circuit, Taylor Lautner greeted fans ahead of his appearance on "Live! With Regis and Kelly" this morning (November 9).

Leaving his beloved female fans in a frenzy, the 19-year-old hunk entered the New York City studios to chat about the next week's (November 18) release of "Breaking Dawn-Part 1."

Earlier in the day, Taylor stopped by NBC's "Today Show," where the teen heartthrob admitted to being more clothed in this installment of "Twilight" franchise than previous, explaining, "I was lucky in this one, because I am shirtless much less than Rob and Kristen."

While that may come as a bit of disappointment for some, Lautner says the movie is definitely still one to watch, telling, "I'm excited for it, I can't believe it is here ... This is my favorite movie because it's different than any of the other ones, in tone, it's more mature. My character grows up in this one. He's dealing with a lot."