Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kris Humphries Cancels Vegas Bash

Following the public announcement that rocked (but did not shock) the celebrity gossip scene bright and early Monday morning, most thought Kris Humphries would capitalize on the “Butterfly at Chateau Gardens” Las Vegas party he was set to host this Saturday, November 5.

But People confirms Humphries has cancelled this appearance, opting to console the broken heart that Kim Kardashian shattered with friends and family in his Minnesota hometown.

I’m sure another pedicure is in order for Humphries, caught in the pedi chair earlier this month on October 20.

“I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work,” Humphries said in a statement to Life & Style.

And although Kim skipped town immediately after filing the divorce papers, I will not 100 percent agree with her maiden name “fame whore for hire,” bestowed on her by The New York Post… yet.