Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jessica Simpson Covers Lucky Magazine December 2011


She’s no stranger to magazine covers, and Jessica Simpson is featured on the front of Lucky's December 2011 issue.

In her interview, the singer/actress/designer talks about her career pursuits as well as her sometimes-crazy romantic life.

Jessica shares, "I’m not looking for more fame or money. I feel very secure in those areas.” Rather, Ms. Simpson is just hoping for a peaceful life.

As for the public’s reaction to the press’ slamming her weight last year, “All kinds of women started coming up to me and saying what an example I was setting by not constantly dieting. Everybody fluctuates, but I’m open about my weight and I’m still confident. I didn’t cry about it too much.”

Referring to her fiance Eric Johnson, Jessica gushes, “When I met him I just felt so comfortable with myself and where I was in my life that if he didn’t want to be part of it, he didn’t have to be.”