Wednesday, November 9, 2011

“Snow White and the Huntsman” Debuts New Banner


It’s not due in theaters until June 1, 2012, but “Snow White and the Huntsman” is already getting plenty of buzz.

The folks over at Universal Pictures have released a new banner for the fairytale epic, featuring Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart, and Chris Hemsworth.

In a recent interview, Miss Stewart expressed her excitement over the film and even hinted at a possible franchise.

"Oh man, to be totally candid and honest with you, when I first signed on to this thing, the idea of doing another franchise was like, 'Wow, [we'll] cross that bridge when it comes.' It was something so far outside my realm of thinking.”

"I was so focused on the first one, and I thought, 'Maybe, maybe,' but I've got stars in my eyes. I'm literally over the moon about what I'm doing right now. Yes, I would love to [do more 'Snow White' films]."