Saturday, November 5, 2011

Robert, Kristen & Taylor's Fan Convention Panel Appearance





Giving "Twilight" fans a special treat, the vampire franchise's stars showed up for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part One Official Fan Convention” in Los Angeles, California on Saturday (November 5).

Held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner joined director Bill Condon for a special panel appearance at the three day event.




During their thirty minutes onstage, Kristen was asked to talk about Bella, of which she said, "She’s known herself for a really long time. You would die for it, but you don’t know why. I can so relate to being so emotional for something… In this one she’s so clear. She’s the steady finger in the middle of all this chaos. That’s the first time I realized, the whole growing up thing - isn’t about getting married and having a baby - it’s that. So that was fun."

Touching on the much-talked about wedding dress by Carolina Herrera, the 21-year-old told, "I was so relieved, man. There are many things that could take you out of the moment…it’s funny. People keep asking if I had input. I didn’t need it. I never imagined what I would have been wearing. I’m glad I didn’t have to. Ultimately I thought it was very beautiful and I loved it."

As for her favorite line from the "Twilight Saga," Miss Stewart dished, "We did basic vows, which mean so much more. Saying them in front of a whole bunch of people who don’t really know really what is going on between you guys. They aren’t normal. They are skewed. Forever actually means forever. I had never read it like that before."

Taking on the question about the coldest day of shooting, Taylor chimed in to opine, "This one is easy. The rain scene in New Moon was absolutely ridiculous. It was 38 degrees Fahrenheit. I was wearing nothing but little jean shorts. On top of that, that would have been bad enough. It was rain tower rain. They took it from the stream. We filmed that scene for 12 straight hours. We had contact lens on."

Meanwhile, Robert was selected to reply to the topic of the most memorable thing about the hit franchise, to which he said, "I think the whole thing is a good memory. The one scene I will take away with me is the dance at the end of the first one in the gazebo. That was a really great moment. There were all these little frogs croaking around. It was really sweet. That moment started this whole…uh…thing."

This weekend's festivities comes as part of the "Twilight Tour" - which includes costume competitions and trivia games as the film's cast travels across the States over the next two weeks leading up to the much-awaited movie's November 18th theatrical release date.

Of the "Breaking Dawn" promotional efforts, Creation Entertainment spokeswoman Monica Gillen said that the studio "wanted to do something nice for the fans. The timing worked out because the stars happened to be in Los