Monday, October 31, 2011

‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Michael Trevino Shirtless & In His Underwear For Bench Body [PHOTOS]







The Vampire Diaries‘ hybrid werewolf and now vampire, Tyler Lockwood played by Michael is the newest underwear model of Bench Philippines, and we thank him greatly for that.

Philstar.com talked with Michael about him modeling for the brand.

It’s your first time to endorse a Filipino brand. How do you feel about it? “Actually, it’s the first time that I am ever endorsing any product. This whole procedure…you know, including this pictorial…is very new to me but it’s very interesting, it’s an experience that I’m welcoming. It’s really nice, especially the first part which is this photo shoot.”

Haven’t you posed completely naked? “Oh no, I haven’t! This is the closest that I’ve probably been as far as being photographed, so it’s quite an experience. But I’m glad that it’s over and now I can have lunch. I was on a strict diet before this shoot, and now I can eat all the junk food that I want.”