Monday, October 31, 2011

Leighton & Penn Kick Off the 'Gossip Girl' Work Week




Getting back to work for the week, Leighton Meester and Penn Badgley were seen arriving on the set of “Gossip Girl” in New York City today (October 31).

The CW costars, who return with new episodes next Monday, November 7th, both came dressed for the cold weather, with Leighton donning a green and yellow motif, while Penn went for the all-black look.

During a recent interview, Miss Meester discussed her plans and aspirations once she’s done with her “Gossip Girl” gig.

“I don’t know what I’ll do. I think both singing and movies. I’d like to continue writing and performing and making music. I would like to travel. I want to go to school. I want to garden and cook and work on other things that i haven’t been able to do.”