Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Model David Gandy Shirtless in Details Magazine

Seriously? David Gandy, if you–one of the world’s sexiest models with one of the most amazing bodies on the planet–have insecurities and problems with your body then what chance could the rest of us possibly have when it comes to self-esteem? The ridiculously sexy model, who can be seen in Details Magazine, talked about his body issues.

David told reporters that he is extremely critical about his body:

“I don’t particularly like much of my body. I’m very critical of myself. I think I’m pretty much a perfectionist in anything I do so I’m never going to be happy. I’m not saying it’s a good thing, believe me. People can criticise me and try to being me down but I tell them, ‘You can’t be as hard on me as I am on myself, so don’t even try.’”

Well David, I’m here to tell you that your body is fine. In fact, it’s more than fine. Come on, man. You always make all the ladies swoon, how could you be even the least bit worried that you’re not perfect? David is happy that people are thinking of him as more than just a really pretty face. “I’m not just a model now. We have gone beyond that.”

Check out the gallery for some fantastic photos of David. What do you guys think? Should he be so critical of himself? Should he cut himself a break? Should he be banned from ever wearing a shirt again? Leave us your thoughts in the comments.