Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kellan Lutz Shows Off His Abs For GQ Australia












Twilight stud Kellan Lutz has a six pack to die for, and lucky for us he’s not shy about showing it off.

The actor posed for GQ Australia and talked about his life and career with the magazine. Here are a few of the highlights:

How Kellan Stays In Shape: “I get bored working out inside, so the beach has been my place lately,” he says. “I run, I swim, I play paddleball, basketball, do some mixed martial arts. I like mixing things up. Girls really like a guy with nice abs.”

His love for his dogs Kola and Kevin: “I got Kola at the pound when I broke up with my first girlfriend, and Kevin we found on the street.”

On Dating: “Meeting someone is harder than you think. If you date a civilian, she won’t understand when girls come banging on your door”

Life Lessons He’s Learned: “When at a dinner with a group of people you don’t know, don’t offer to pay the bill with your credit card and try to get the money later on. It won’t happen.”