Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tom Felton Covers ‘Da Man’ Magazine [PHOTOS]








Harry Potter studmuffin Tom Felton covers the August/September issue of Da Man Magazine, dressing up in a variety of looks by Burberry and Calvin Klein.

On playing the bad guy: “I hope to embrace it. I think British actors have quite a good pedigree in playing villainous roles and they seem very happy. So, I hope to embrace it, rather than shake it.”

On pleasing the Potter fans: “Overall, we’re very excited and happy and the thing about this last film [Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II] is that it’s a really great ending to the series of films. The fans seem thoroughly, thoroughly happy; that’s my main concern. I think it’s mainly just exciting, we’re just happy that we finally got here.”


One coming to the set of Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes: “I remembered on the first day of the shoot, Rupert [the director] said, ‘Yeah, it’s great, but I want you to have bleached-blond hair.’ I looked at him, like, ‘Ah, you are kidding, mate. I just managed to get rid of the blond hair, how can you possibly want it back?’ So I eventually said, ‘Yeah, fine. Okay, I’ll do it.’ And then he burst out laughing; he just wanted me to answer that. That was a nice way to break the ice with the director. From then on, I felt more comfortable filming with him.”