Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anne Hathaway In Alexander McQueen – “One Day” London Premiere

Anne Hathaway is London tonight for the UK Premiere of her latest move, “One Day” which was held at The Vue Westfield.

She opted to wear an Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 dress.

Our not so great British weather has been really miserable today, so I’m delighted Anne braved the elements to wear this gorgeous white tape ribbon embroidered dress.

Her head-to-toe McQueen look included a white jaw skull clutch and hazelnut whipstitch peep-toes.

The bracelets add a fun element to her look, but I do love the return to her Old Hollywood styling with the marcel waves.

I can’t think of a better way to show off that gorgeous smile than with bold pink lips which also matched her nails.

I know a lot of you have problems with tea-length dresses, so I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Mine? Perfection.