Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lily Collins Talks Movie-Making with ASOS

As she continues to make her mark on Hollywood, Lily Collins recently opened to the October 2011 issue of ASOS magazine about her latest happenings.

The ASOS cover gig comes as the 22-year-old beauty stars alongside “Twilight” hunk Taylor Lautner in the upcoming film “Abduction,” which hits theaters on September 23.

Of filming the action/drama flick, Collins told the mag, “I never thought in a million years I’d be doing stunts, flying off trains, setting people on fire, running through swamps at night, but it’s fun and I love taking chances.”

Meanwhile, Lily is currently filming a new take on the classic tale “Snow White” - of which she mentioned, “It is so surreal. Everyone calls me ‘Snow’ on-set and I’m working with Julia Roberts.”