Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie Covers Vanity Fair, Talks Rumors [PHOTOS]


Unfortunately, Angelina Jolie doesn’t have any secrets up her sleeve. Those of you hoping for Angelina to be pregnant, planning a secret wedding or adopting another child will be disappointed to find out that she is none of those.

Jolie is featured on the latest issue of Vanity Fair and says her major source of anxiety right now is how her first attempt at directing will turn out.

“[There's] no secret wedding,” Jolie, 36, says in the October 2011 issue of Vanity Fair. “I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

PHOTOS: Brad, Angelina And Their Merry Brood At The Park

In the interview, she reveals her fears of writing the screenplay for her directional debut In The Land Of Blood And Honey. She admits she regularly sought advice from Brad Pitt, but admitted their close relationship meant he wasn’t a ‘fair judge’.

She said: “He’d come in and say what he liked or what he didn’t understand. Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

Angelina continues…

Jolie, who’s hailed for her exotic beauty, hasn’t had any plastic surgery and doesn’t plan to, but says people should get it if it makes them feel better.

“I haven’t had anything done and I don’t think I will,” Jolie said. “But if it makes somebody happy, then that’s up to them. I’m not in somebody else’s skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don’t plan to do it myself.”

More of Angelina Jolie’s interview with Vanity Fair on their website.